Adjustable Laptop Desk
In some ways, laptops aren’t really created for the human body, are they?
When you work at a laptop, either your neck is at an awkward angle or your arms and wrists are. Since working at a computer is part of life today, make it as healthy as you can with the Mobo adjustable laptop desk. By spending your computer time in an ergonomically correct position, you mitigate future pain and injury.
An Ergonomic, Adjustable Laptop Desk
The Mobo Adjustable Laptop Desk is a heavy-duty, American-made computer accessory, manufactured with the newest industrial polymers to ensure strength, rigidity and durability. Your Mobo is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Order Online Today»
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Every body is different, and your laptop desk needs to be set up just for you. As you sit, consider the following:
Establish a Neutral Body Position?
- Head and neck balanced and in line with your torso
- Shoulders relaxed
- Elbows supported and bent between 90 and 120 degrees.
- Wrists in line with forearms and roughly parallel to the floor
- Lower back supported and vertical or leaning back slightly
- Thighs and hips are supported by a well-padded seat and generally parallel to the floor
- Knees should be in line with your hips and your feet supported and slightly forward.
With the Mobo Adjustable Keyboard Tray, your workstation can be easily customized to your body’s unique dimensions, taking the “ouch” out of computing.