Best Video Game Chair
The Best Video Game Chair. You’ll be so comfortable you can play all night!
Today, with MOBO’s Best Video Game Chair, you can concentrate on the game, not your posture. The Mobo best video game chair helps you naturally sit in a comfortable and ergonomically correct position so you can keep your mind on the game. Whether you’re a new gamer or an old champ, good posture during gaming sessions will help maintain your spinal health and make playing more fun.
Order Online Today»
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
When you’re concentrating on the game and sitting in a regular chair, do you remember to sit up straight? Relax your shoulders? Keep your elbows close to your body and your feet at a comfortable 90 degree angle on the floor? Of course not. Let the MOBO Best Gaming Chair naturally align you. Playing video games doesn’t seem like work, but if your body isn’t being supported properly, your neck and spine get an unhealthy workout. Poor posture during long sessions of gaming can spill over into the rest of your life causing repetitive motion injuries and posture challenges that can create lasting health issues.
With the Mobo Ergonomic best video game chair, almost any office chair you own can be converted into a comfortable and versatile base for your video adventures.
Guidelines for Best Video Game Chair Posture
- While you play, keep your head and neck balanced and in line with torso
- Are your shoulders relaxed?
- Keep your elbows close to body, supported and bent between 90 and 120 degrees
- Hands, wrists and gaming consoles should be in line with forearms and roughly parallel to the floor
- Your chair needs to support your lower back
- Your chair should be well padded but not squishy to support your thighs and hips
- Gamer’s knees are near the same height as the hips with the feet slightly forward
- Gamer’s feet should be supported by floor or footrest.