Computer Game Chair
The right computer chair makes gaming even more fun!
What do you sit on when you play computer games? Does it keep your spine straight and your head balanced on your neck? Probably not! With as many hours as we spend sitting at computers and gaming stations, we really do need a good computer game chair. Today, with the Mobo computer game chair, you can concentrate on the play instead of your aching body! The Mobo computer game chair was made with your body in mind. Whether you’re a kid or a grandparent, an aligned posture is important for your health and your enjoyment of the game.
Order Online Today»
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Holding your neck like that or your arms stretched in front of your body is actually hard work. Playing computer games in an awkward position creates posture challenges that can produce lasting injury to your body.
With the Mobo Computer Game Chair-mounted keyboard tray, you can make almost any chair with arms into a comfortable game or work station.
Guidelines for Computer Game Chair Posture
- While you play, align your head and neck above your torso
- Your shoulders should be relaxed
- Your elbows stay close to body, supported and bent between 90 and 120 degrees
- Hands, wrists and gaming consoles should be in line with forearms and roughly parallel to the floor
- Choose a chair that supports your lower back
- Choose a well-padded chair to support your thighs and hips
- Have your knees near the same level as your hips with the feet slightly forward
- Gamer’s feet should be supported by floor or footrest.